Detoxifying, strengthening, pain-relieving.
New life energy for your body.
Chi Nei Tsang is a Taoist belly massage and is a good supplement to other forms of therapy such as reflexology, psychology, Reiki, Shiatsu or classical massage.
Chi Nei Tsang serves among other things to strengthen, enrich energy and detoxify the organism.
In psychosomatic terms, Chi Nei Tsang plays an important role, as the method particularly addresses the enteric nervous system.
The effect of Chi Nei Tsang:
- releases physical, emotional and energetic blockages
- improves and stimulates lymphatic and circulatory systems
- strengthens immune system and resistance
- working on visceral structures
- stimulates the organs
- releases deep-seated tensions
- reduces and relieves chronic pain, e.g. in the back, neck and shoulders
Would you rather have another massage?
A Thai massage relaxes, moves, expands and balances energies. It is a short holiday for body and mind, stimulates the energy flow in the body according to Ayuvedic tradition, balances it and releases blockades in the body.